Politique de confidentialité RRSS
In keeping with what is established in applicable regulations on the Protection of Personal Information and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA hereby informs users that they have created a profile on the social network(s) Youtube with the principal aim of advertising their products and services.
Information for PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA:
- Tax Identification number (CIF): A48095756
- ADDRESS: CL LAUAXETA OLERKARI CR GATIKA KM 0,5 54 48100, MUNGIA (BIZKAIA)
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- WEB ADDRESS: www.nervion.net
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA, thus showing their interest in the information made public through the Network. By joining our page, you are authorising our use of any personal information published on your profile. The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network at any time, or can configure their profile so as to guarantee their privacy.
PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA has access to and handles users’ public information, especially their contact name. This information is only used within the Social Network. It is not added to any sort of file.
With regard to the right to access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, that you possess and that can be exercised before DIANDRO DIGITAL SL in keeping with the RGPD, you must take into account the following:
- Right of Access: It is the right of the user to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that has been carried out or carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned of the same.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected person to modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA, for example, delete comments posted on the page itself, images or web contents where personal data of the user is recorded.
- Right to Limitation of Treatment: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally provided by the controller.
- Right of Deletion: It is the right to delete the personal data of the user, except as provided in the GDPR itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation to preserve them, in a timely manner.
- Portability right: The right to receive personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible.
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of them by PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA
PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA will perform the following actions:
- Access public profile information.
- Publish any information already available on the PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA web page on their user profile.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Update the status of their page, which will be published on their user profile.
The user can always control their connections, eliminate content that ceases to interest them, and restrict who they share their connections with. In order to do so, they must access their privacy configurations.guidance and adaptation to the lssi-ce documentation.
Once they have joined the PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA page, the user will be able to post comments, links, images, photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network on the page. In any case, the user must have ownership over this content, they must have the authorship rights and intellectual property rights to the same, or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any content posted on the page, whether text, graphics, videos, etc. that is in violation of morality, ethics, good taste or decorum is expressly prohibited, as is any that violates intellectual or industrial property rights, image rights or the Law. Under such circumstances, PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request that the user be permanently blocked.
PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA is not responsible for any content freely published by a user.
The user must keep in mind that their posts will be viewed by other users. As a result, they are the principal person in charge of protecting their own privacy.
Images posted on the page will not be stored in any sort of file by PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and Promotions
PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA reserves the right to organise contests and promotions that users connected to their page can take part in. When the Social Network is used for these contests and promotions, the terms and conditions will be published on the same. This will always be in compliance with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, support or administer any of our promotions in any way, nor are they associated with any of them.
PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA will use the Social Network to advertise their products and services. In any case, if they decide to handle your contact information for direct commercial research actions, they will always do so in keeping with the RGPD and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending PAPELERA DEL NERVION SA’s page to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions offered therein or remain informed of its activity will not be considered publicity.